Solid background in consumer goods, beverages, perishable foods, gummi nutraceuticals and extensive experience in confections. Accomplished change agent that delivers results both through continuous improvement and design to value paths. Unique individual who’s led multiple functions – Operations Planning / S&OP, Continuous Improvement, Commercialization, PMO, and Operations Research and Value Engineering. A leader with the ability to say “I’ve walked in your shoes and understand the challenges ahead.” Excellent mentor who ensures that team members can follow their desired career path.
- Project Management – Strategic thinker that saw opportunities by merging production and distribution into alternate sites and led the effort resulting in a savings of $10M.
- Continuous Improvement – Lead a cross-functional team to improve packing operations. Instituted live SPC software, equipment upgrades and process changes leading to a single plant savings of $2M. The CEO insisted that this program be implemented companywide ASAP!
- Communication – Comfortably and effectively communicates with all levels of the organization – from plant floor to C-Suite.
- Leads by example – Never afraid to roll up their sleeves to understand challenges.
- Effective in all business types – Corporations, Private Equity and Family owned.
Open to Chicago area opportunities.