Senior Operations Leader (Illinois or relocation) – CPG/Beverage Manufacturing
High-energy leader with over 20 years of global leadership experience in CPG/Beverage products. Expertise in Manufacturing, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, and Business Development. Focused on continuous improvement, teamwork, developing and maintaining business relationships, flawless execution, and profitability.
Roles desired: Head of Production, Director of Manufacturing, Operations Manager, Plant Manager
- Managed 3rd party production at two contract manufacturing sites within the US
- Implemented a Consumer Relations department that increased response time by 75%
- Responsible for mitigating supply risk and for reducing overall costs.
- Created a 5-year business plan which outlined all components needed to successfully run the business, including all financial, manufacturing, legal, facility, and supplier metrics
- Developed relationships with international suppliers to design, manufacture, and implement proprietary manufacturing equipment, supplies, and ingredients
- Led start-up, commercialization, and business onboarding process for new contract manufacturer, R&D house, and packaging/ingredient suppliers
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration
SQF Level 3 Practitioner
Open to relocating
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent