Successful Turnaround and Growth multi-segment CPG executive with extensive leadership experience across Private Equity, Family Owned and Pubic companies. Full range of leadership experience across Sales, Marketing, Innovation, Operations, HR, Finance, R&D.
- 25 years full P&L management, past 15 years in a variety of turnarounds, in a variety of executive roles as VP/Head of Marketing, VP Sales, COO and CEO.
- Led teams from startup with a 100% outsourced team to over 700 direct and indirect employees. Teams have had cross functional makeup, across finance, supply chain, purchasing, operations, sales, marketing, customer service, HR, Q&A, R&D.
- As a marketing leader has rebuilt multiple consumer brands through traditional and digital advertising, entertainment and event marketing, shopper marketing, category management. Worked and led cross functionally to drive consumer centric innovation, including the development and implementation of stage gate process.
- As a sales leader has called on directly or led sales teams calling on mass, grocery, convenience, value and club channels. Sales teams have been direct store door (DSD), direct sales account management and broker account management.
- As a company leader (VP, COO & CEO), produced revenue growth and margin improvements in both distressed and well-funded environments. Created process improvement teams, installed KPI data collection and reporting, to flatten and empower real time decision making. Developed stage gate led innovation, oversaw an overhaul of purchasing and vendor relationship. Worked with HR to improve diversity, gender equity, and develop a leadership service mindset for team and individual development.
- Education: BS in Finance & Marketing, MBA with Supply Chain concentration.