Sr. VP of Sales (South Carolina, Open to Travel or Remote) – Snacks, Meat Snacks, Natural and Organic
SR VP Sales with a proven track record with 38 years’ experience in CPG, Relationship Builder, HUNTER mind set for all Snacks, Meat Snacks, Natural and Organic
- Recognized for setting the vision, road map for success with New Brands
- Thrive on Team Management
- Relationship builder with all channels along the Southeast, Experience with each Channel
(Mass, Grocery, Military, Warehouse and Distribution)
- Strong cross functional with operations, Supply Chain, Marketing and R&D Team to achieve one Goal
Seeking leadership role, Sales VP in Southeast to accelerate your company
- Successful at growing any business through hard work, integrity, honesty and salesman ship
- Positive attitude, high energy sales leader, striving for top results through relationship and factbased selling.
- Successfully managed numerous broker relationship along with KeHE and UNFI distribution experienc
- DSD/Warehouse background
- Compression selling professional (Wiring accounts from the top down) for additional influence added selling support
- 38 years’ experience in CPG
For a company that is excited about investing in growth through- Experienced in Snack Foods, Meat Snacks, Natural and Organic.
Size of company- Small to Large or PE.
Location in South Carolina. Open to Travel if needed or Remote.
Compensation- $225,000/ Equity
Contact Mary today!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent