Sr. VP of Sales (Texas) – Bakery, Beverage, Refrigerated, Frozen Foods
Sales and Marketing Executive with a record of financial and volumetric high performance in the food and beverage industry.
- Excels at building and developing high performing teams with programs as large as $750M.
- Outstanding at managing turnarounds, integrating acquisitions as well as building organizations and brands from the ground floor.
- Exceptional at setting the strategic direction, motivating, evaluating and delivering sales well above industry standards in food service, retail, club, and industrial.
- Extremely well connected in the food & beverage industry.
Seeking a role as: Sales and Marketing Executive Leadership
- Transformative Leadership: created and led sales and operations planning processes, organizational realignments along with systems enhancements that led to over $100M sales growth. Minimum of double digit growth throughout career
- Building Profitability: SKU and customer optimization that led to over 40% EBITDA growth in less than 2 years. Doubled EBITDA in first 18 mos.
- Domestic & International Workforce Management: Supervised staff of up to 22 people in multiple countries (United States, Canada, United Kingdom, and the Caribbean)
- Delivering Leading Market Share: Pivotal leader in growing Udi’s Gluten-Free to a 67% market share within 2 years. Drove more brand impressions for Boulder Brands than any other division.
For a Company:
- In food manufacturing – experience in dry/shelf stable, refrigerated, frozen foods, bakery, beverages, ingredients, proteins, desserts, sauces, flavorings as well as natural, organic and free from foods.
- At Start-up up to $1B revenue
In Location: Texas based yet potentially open to moving for the right opportunity
Compensation: Flexible based on the size of the business
- Base: $200k’s
- Bonus: 30% or greater
- Other: equity incentives
If you are interested in speaking with this business leader with skills and experience including:
- P&L Management and Budgeting
- High Customer Service and Fulfillment Standards
- Turnarounds and Private Equity backed companies
- Acquisition Integrations
- Cost Control and Reduction
- Continuous Improvement
- Market and Trend Analysis
- Contract Negotiations
- Strategic Planning and Execution
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds 22 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent