Strategic Transformation Executive – CPG Food
Skilled in: Supply Chain Transformation, Marketing & Innovation Strategy, Enterprise Food Safety & Regulatory Authority, Innovation (product & process), Organizational Change Management, Business Transformation.
Seeking a role as: VP Strategic Transformation, VP Change Management, VP Business Growth Strategy, Chief Transformation Officer
- Championed the most significant transformation in the organization by moving $1 billion in procurement spending and $500 million affiliated business from legacy systems into Oracle Cloud resulting in increased productivity and visibility into a $1.0B spend and $8.0M cost savings during an inflationary environment.
- Reallocated $300 million in business of a family-owned acquisition into business by building trust and alignment within the leadership of both organizations and enabling the Oracle cloud implementation team the ability to install the Oracle cloud tool with limited business disruption. Business grew 5% and the team was recognized for best-in-class change management.
- Successfully integrated $3B acquisition (largest in company history) into legacy business by developing and executing key change management principles and accurately assessing the required scope of support.
- Spearheaded the visioning and execution of the most successful marketing transformation and production positioning renovation of legacy brand kicking off exponential growth and profitability for organization by delivering 5% growth by increasing sales volume, delivering >20% lifts during each marketing campaign.
- Drove food safety program integration throughout 35 company-owned production locations and 75+ external manufacturers and directed continuous improvement of food safety process controls ultimately reducing and eliminating recalls.
For a Company:
- In the food manufacturing segment
- Mid-Market companies $300M to $2B or division of larger organization up to $5B.
In Location: Remote-based, home office environment with travel to multi-facility operations
Compensation: Flexible based on the scope of role
- Base: $200k’s
- Bonus: 30% or greater
If you are interested in speaking with this transformational leader contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent