Supply Chain and Production Planning Manager – Produce, Food Ingredients, and Frozen Foods
Supply Chain Specialist with experience in Purchasing, Production Planning, Inventory Management, Co-manufacturer Management, Logistics Management, and Supplier Management.
- 8 years of Supply Chain Manager experience with a Food manufacturer in California.
- Successfully managed all supply chain functions for a $30M business unit.
- Managed co-manufacturing partnerships, distribution warehouses, and flexible packaging suppliers.
- Increased bulk raw product supply from 50% to 90% domestic sourcing.
- Achieved 95% perfect order fill rate.
- Forecasted demand and planned production for a $500M business unit.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Location: California, open to relocating to Oregon and Washington
Contact The Recruiter
Joe has a Master’s Degree in Human Resources from Marquette plus nearly 20 years of recruiting experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. In addition, he started his career as an HR Generalist at a Food Processing Plant in Milwaukee. As a Kinsa Account Manager, he is the primary business development contact for many of our Dairy, Food Ingredients, and Seafood category accounts. Let Joe put his network of food industry professionals to work for you when you’re in need of your next top talent professional, manager, director, or vice president.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent