Vice President of Product Development, Director of R&D (Arkansas or relo to Chicago) – Plant-based meat, Poultry
- Successful track record of progressive leadership, business partnership and a passion for growth
- Expert in product development, commercialization, cost optimization, and quality improvement
- Collaborative team efforts with marketing, insights, sensory, innovation and production teams focused on new product development, innovation, and process optimization.
- Portfolio consists of a broad range of strategic and technical skills focused on creative solutions to new product development and process
- Developed best in class processes for innovative development
Seeking a role as: Vice President of R&D/Product Development, Sr. Director of R&D/Product Development
Location: Located in northern Arkansas, and willing to relocate to the Chicago, IL area
Compensation: Base salary expectation dependent on cost of living and responsibilities but likely in the $150-200K range plus bonus/equity
Education: MS in Poultry Science, BS in Animal Science, RCA Certified Culinary Scientist
If you are interested in speaking with this senior R&D leader with a passion for product and process design:
Contact Mary today!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent