Vice President of Sales/General Manager (Texas or relocation) – Bakery, Frozen, Plant-based & Snacks – Foodservice, Retail & Specialty sectors
Senior Sales Executive with proven success to exceed revenue targets, launch new brands and untap new grow opportunities.
- Recognized for setting vision and strategy to augment legacy businesses and launch new brands
- Thrive team management
- Strong cross-functional collaboration with operations, supply chain, finance, marketing, & R&D teams
- Advocating to infuse culture changes to optimize talent and untap growth opportunities
- Seeking a role as: Sr. Sales Executive/General Manager
- Successful at growing businesses in dynamic environments
- Influential, transformative and collaborative leader who brings out the best in a business
- Striving to cultivating Positive & Inclusive Environments
- Excel in Navigating Crisis & Change Management
For a Company: In food manufacturing – experience in snack foods, bakery, frozen & plant-based foods
Size of company: Small to very large, not interested in start-ups
In Location: Texas based, open to travel or remote
Compensation: Flexible based on the size of the business
Base: $220K >
Bonus: 20% or greater
Other: equity incentives
If you are interested in speaking with this business leader, please contact Mary:
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent