Global strategy and operations executive experienced in driving improved business performance and increased customer value by identifying and solving critical issues across an organization. Proven track record of growing businesses through organic growth initiatives and value-adding acquisitions. Adept at leading, developing and implementing profit and productivity improvements traceable to the P&L across manufacturing, supply chain, sales & marketing and aftermarket parts & service. An inspirational leader that drives teams to move with urgency through clear goal setting, effective communications and clear implementation plans.
- Achieved double-digit YOY (Year Over Year) organic revenue and EBIT growth for 2 consecutive years in EMENA (Europe, Middle East, North Africa) region – revenue growth of 14% and 12% and EBIT growth of 17% and 25% – through new products development, aftermarket parts & service investment, lean enterprise implementation and business integration synergies.
- Grew global business revenues by 41% and EBIT by 86% over 3 years through new products development, aftermarket parts & service investment, lean enterprise implementation and acquisition integration.
- Led the acquisition and integration of a UK company, adding ~$30M in additional revenue while expanding the global product portfolio and presence in an underdeveloped market segment.
- Improved sales effectiveness through creation of a single regional sales team in EMENA (Europe, Middle East, North Africa) representing the complete product portfolio, improving sales planning processes and implementing new incentive structure.
- Championed and led implementation of a new matrix organization structure, including global product lines and applications, global supporting functions and regional sales, service, and operations, which became the basis for a new division and led to the identification of additional cost and sales synergies and the successful integration of multiple acquisitions.
Education: Masters in Operations Research and Masters in Management from MIT
Location Preference: Greater Chicago area, open to commuting within the Midwest