VP / Director Engineering (Southern California) – Frozen Foods, Snack Foods, Beverage, Dairy, USDA
Engineering Executive proficient in strategic food manufacturing plant advancement, operations and project management. Consistently effective in providing technical strategies to drive innovation, develop new products, execute cost savings, and improve overall equipment effectiveness.
Seeking a role as: Engineering Team and/or Project Leadership position, open to 50%+ travel and multi-plant operations
- Responsible for strategic capital plans, execution and cost control. Implemented key engineering projects saving over $3 million in operating costs.
- Improved Maintenance performance by developing a high performing team of technicians. Implemented a new computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) driving the preventive maintenance (PM) and work order process.
- Project managed an $83M Green Field Expansion for a 170K square foot USDA plant.
- Planned and executed a three-year capital budget of $154M.
- Provided strategic direction and managed all corporate engineering projects which included automation, growth, innovation, food safety, cost savings, and Plant infrastructure
For an established company in food or beverage manufacturing:
- Experience in frozen foods, snack foods, beverage, dairy, USDA
In Location: Southern California / Los Angeles metro area based yet open to travel 50%+
Compensation: Flexible based on the size of the business
- Base: $190-230k
If you are interested in speaking with this technical project and engineering leader with skills and experience including:
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Greenfield site to Production line installation and automation, including robotics and packaging
- Maintenance program and infrastructure eliminating $500k+ in annual maintenance costs
- Wastewater treatment system performance improvement saving $850k
- P&L for Engineering and Maintenance as well as capital projects
- Taking new product platforms through to commercialization
- Strategic planning
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent