VP of Marketing & Communications (Oregon or relocate) – Branded and Private Label Products
Classically trained CPG marketing executive, innovator, and strategist across food, health & beauty care and retail.
- Primarily Brand Marketing but has experience in Private Label
- cheese, coatings, BBQ, canned tomatoes, pasta sauces, baking mixes, nuts, pudding, potato chip, pretzel, crackers, and dry powered beverage categories
- Primarily Grocery Retail channel but has some foodservice experience
- Has had up to 12 direct reports
- Has been responsible for a marketing budget from 2-20 million
Education: Bachelor’s Degree and MBA
Location: Currently in Oregon and open to relocation
Contact The Recruiter
Rob has 9 years of leadership experience in the Foodservice industry in addition to 14 years of experience in the Recruiting and Staffing industry, with the last 9 of those years at Kinsa. If you’re seeking a new job, let him put his food and beverage industry network connections to work for you!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent