25 years of operations, lean continuous improvement, supply chain, and technology experience across U.S., Europe & Asia across food, consumer goods, service and technology
- Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Proven record of increasing ROI, performance, reducing costs, and surpassing targets
- Solid knowledge and experience of manufacturing, supply chain, business transformation, reorganization and process analysis
- Transformed Azusa CTI plant to beat EBITDA targets and surpass expectations on quality, production & service.
- Delivered over $200 million in HARD DOLLAR savings for KraftHeinz over 3 years. Responsibility increased to 14 sites
(across 2 Business units, over 5000 employees) up from 3 sites in 4 years
- Led performance transformation of manufacturing plants and service businesses
- As Plant Manager, Land O’ Lakes, increased OEE by of Tulare Butter by 15% & reduced consumer complaints by 50% over
prior year. $7 million savings in lean initiatives in 1 year
- Transformed Cabazon NWNA plant from lowest performing plant to the top-performing plant in the company.
- Arizona State University: Master Black Belt Six Sigma – 2013
- Lehigh University: MS in Manufacturing Systems Engineering – August 1993. Awarded Research Fellowship.
- S. P. University: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering – March 1991: India.
LOCATION PREFERENCE(S): Open to relocation but prefers Southern California.