World-Class Global Brand Marketing Executive (Chicago) – Food/Bev, CPG, Alcoholic Beverage, Cannabis (Large MSOs), Durables
- Proven ability to influence multibillion dollar organizations’ marketing strategy to achieve brand and business goals
- Results oriented leader with full P&L ownership and GM mindset
- Entrepreneurially minded, skilled problem solver, strategic thought leader, consistent successful delivery of annual objectives
- Proven purpose driven brand builder, and insightful innovator with demonstrated success in driving transformational growth
Seeking a role as: GM / Chief Marketing Officer / SVP Brand Marketing / SVP Innovation
For a Company: Mid-Size PE Backed firms to Fortune 500
In Location: Chicago, IL, willing to travel but no relocation.
Compensation: Should be a package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. Flexible six-figure base upwards of $400,000 expected, plus bonus and equity based on the value he delivers.
Education: MBA, BS in Engineering Arts
If you are interested in speaking with this executive food and beverage industry leader who:
- Grew Net Revenue of frozen food branded portfolio from $650M to $1B in 5yrs
- Innovated Nielsen top 25 innovations of the year in 2020
- Drove 3X ROI improvement with full funnel media mix overhaul at frozen food manufacturer
- Senior Member of alcoholic beverage manufacturer, helping lead 20% brand value growth during tenure.
Contact Mary today!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent