CEO $20-100 million business (Chicago, will relocate) – Retail/CPG Food, Private Label and Branded
Seeking a role as: CEO for a $20-100 million retail food business in the US
In Location: Currently living in Chicago area, open to relocation nationwide
- Led teams and strategy to grow product sales at major retailers including Kroger, Meijer, and other key accounts like Giant Eagle, Stater Bros, Price Chopper, Roundy’s, Big Lots, Kmart, and others.
- Drove sales and marketing for key national brands as well as extensively with private label.
- Full division P&L responsibility $1 billion.
- Led turnaround of China division, relaunching private brand program across fresh, food, snacks, and health/beauty products, generating EBITDA +60% vs previous year.
- Comfortable operating in fast-paced environments with limited resources.
Compensation: Base salary expectation dependent on cost of living and responsibilities but likely in the $250-350,000 range plus incentives
Education: MBA from Harvard University (1999), BA from Columbia University (1994)
If you are interested in speaking with this Sr VP and Chief Officer who is seeking his first time CEO role, then…
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent