Director Food Product Development, Applications, and FSQA (Omaha or Midwest Relocation) – Branded Frozen Foods, Snacks, and Plant-Based Alternatives
Seeking a role as: Product development leader of finished packaged goods, applications for novel ingredient portfolios, or technical ingredient sales to food processors (Director level and above)
In Location: Currently living in Omaha, Nebraska — open to relocation to Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Minnesota, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and South Dakota
- Extensive experience with snacks and frozen foods, including plant-based alternatives
- Skills include strategic thinking and planning, finding new and improved ways of working, bringing new ideas to life, partnering cross-functionally, customer sell-in, and overall execution
- Managed teams of up to 13 direct reports, always leading and coaching to help them meet their full potential
- Responsible for product portfolios of $1 billion+ revenue
- Patent holder for seasoning and food product coatings
- Classically trained in food science with graduate research emphasis in food safety
Compensation: Base salary expectation dependent on cost of living and responsibilities but likely in the $165-185,000 range plus incentives
Education: PhD, MS and BS in Food Science & Technology from Iowa State University (2001-2006)
If you are interested in speaking with this Technical Leader who:
- Is looking to lead a product development or applications team
- Is looking to help you exploit unique ingredients for application in food products
- Is capable of applying ingredients and technology into new food processing, then
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent