Distribution Supply Chain/VP of Manufacturing (Northeast/Midwest/West US) – Food/Beverage Industry
- Experienced high-energy leader who strikes a balance of service, excellence, quality and nurtures improvement in direct reports.
- Experienced in being a key member of Executive Leadership Teams and specializing in leading company manufacturing, distribution strategy, and overseeing national execution.
- Exceptional track record for enabling company growth and expansion via product innovation, advantage manufacturing, optimized supply chain as well as working with leadership teams to develop and attain company revenue goals.
- Developed and implemented a number of go-to-market plans for upstart markets building a global distributor network supporting a 30%CAGR environment and growth culture
- Singlehandedly developed and executed global S&OP optimizing capacity utilization and service. Achieved over 30% CAGR growth in the international division.
- Created a culture of quality in manufacturing organization achieving best in world Q award.
- Led supply chain team to build a network model, finding optimal points followed by the multiyear execution of the construction and operational opening of new DC network with warehouse management (WMSS)and transportation management systems (TMS).
LOCATION PREFERENCE(S): Northeast / Mid-West / West
COMPENSATION TARGET: $200k+ Base Salary with 20%+ Bonus + Equity
Contact The Recruiter
Kris holds a Marketing and Business Bachelor’s degree and has 14 years of experience in staffing and recruiting for the food and beverage industry. She works with clients in the Alcoholic Beverage, Bakery, Confectionery and Snack Foods sectors. She listens to the needs and preferences of both employers and candidates and creates the best possible matches. Let Kris use her dedication to optimal Recruiter-Candidate relationships to help you find great food/beverage industry professionals for your next search. Contact Kris today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent