Senior R&D Executive (California – Open to Remote) – Plant-based, Alternative proteins, Probiotics, Functional Foods, Bioprocessing, Fermentation, Food
- Successfully identified opportunities for product quality improvement and optimized profitability with improved yield and margin
- Lead innovative custom-made scalable product and process development from ideation to commercialization
- Subject Matter Expert leading global formulation, food process and technology projects
- Innovative formulations in plant-based protein texturization, functionality and applications
- Successfully implemented effective cost reduction and production efficiency initiatives across product portfolios and platforms.
Seeking a role as: Senior Director of R&D, Vice President of R&D, Head of R&D
Location: Currently residing in Los Angeles area, open to remote
Education: Doctorate – Biosystem Engineering; Biological Science, MS – Chemical Engineering
Compensation: Open to a package commensurate with the responsibilities of the position. Flexible six-figure base upwards of $225,000 expected, plus bonus, equity
Contact Mary today!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent