Vice President/Head of Engineering & Automation, Director of Engineering (Midwest or Relocation to East Coast or South) – Meat industry
Accomplished Director of engineering and plant manager with 30+ years of experience in progressive food warehouse distribution and broad-based plant manufacturing operations. Proven success with food processing & distribution companies to become more efficient, reduce and eliminate waste and add to the bottom line using my extensive knowledge in the complete food conversion cycle from raw to ready to eat and getting things done across siloed teams
- Decisive team leader with proven ability to adapt and problem solve while maintaining the highest levels of quality control and efficiency. Extensive record of multimillion-dollar cost saving actions and strategies. Informed expert with a dedication to continuous professional development via the most current industry training seminars and workshops.
- Value Engineer over $100M in saving opportunities
- Generated savings in excess of $250M in my last 5 years through process improvement and maximizing equipment technology through automation
- Implement Packaging Automation solutions in excess of $95M with $35M annual saving
- Develop Engineering solutions for over $350M in projects with a ROI of 1 – 3 years
- Address Continuous Improvement opportunities in food robotic pick & place, packaging and palletizing in access of $3M
- Facilities layout manage design and construction of over $1B in facilities on time and under budget
Education: MBA, BS in Civil Engineering and Engineering Mechanics
Location: Currently located in the Midwest, open to relocating to the East coast or south
Compensation: Open to base salary starting at $220K depending on scope of role
If you are interested in this Engineering candidate, please reach out to Mary!
Contact The Recruiter
Mary has a Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin – Parkside and 15 years of experience in the recruiting industry, including more than 10 years as a Recruiter at Kinsa Group. Currently a Kinsa Account Manager and Executive Recruiter she serves our Meat and Poultry customers, Nutraceutical, Dietary Supplement, Pet Food, and Food Packaging companies. She’s a great first point of contact at Kinsa if you have a talent recruiting need within your organization.
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent