VP of Supply Chain Operations (California) – Better for you Foods, Beverages, Coffee, Nutritional Supplements
Seeking a role as: Director or Vice President of Supply Chain or Operations for a better-for-you food, beverage or nutritional supplement company.
In Location: Currently living in California and able to work remotely. Has been very successful working remotely and hybrid/travel situation for the past 8 years.
- Introduced new ingredient and packaging suppliers, leading to a 13% ($0.11 per can) COGs reduction within the first six months of my tenure.
- Restructured the supply chain, leading to a projected COGs reduction of 29% by Q2 2023.
- Solely designed & continuously optimized supply chain, production planning & tracking tools to accurately measure inventories (raw material, finished goods).
- Created annual leveled production plans, leading to increased visibility and improved material forecasting and costing assessment.
- Achieved zero out of stocks in all channels in 2022.
Compensation: Base salary expectation $180,000 range plus incentives
Education: BS Kinesiology from California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo (2014)
If you are interested in speaking with this Supply Chain executive…
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent