Kinsa Group Launches New Website
Kinsa Group is excited to announce the launch of our new website! After months of hard work with our development partners, we are thrilled to officially share with you the new Kinsa.com.
The new website brings a fresh look, modern design, and improved user experience to better serve the needs of our customers in the food and beverage industry.
*Please note that if you have logged into our website as a Job Seeker at any time before 11/13/2021, we still know who you are and have your previous resume on file (if shared), but ALL users will need to create a new Username and Password. You are also free to submit a new resume if desired as old resumes will not be visible to you in this new user account. Please click here to create a new Username and Password.
- Our homepage will help you find what you are looking for, whether you are a job seeker looking for a new career opportunity or an employer looking for a talented food industry executive or professional.
- If you are searching for jobs or want to request an employee, we have new areas to filter your search by both specialties and industries within the food and beverage marketplace. Check out Top Talent or Open Jobs in your desired area.
- Kinsa.com can help job seekers even more by suggesting additional related jobs on our new Search Jobs page, so you don’t miss a key opportunity in your area of expertise.
- Our new Job Seeker FAQ page shares responses to frequently asked questions to prepare you for the best possible experience with the Kinsa recruiting team.
- Learn more about Kinsa Group’s story on the About Us, Overview page. After more than 35 years in business, we’ve built a network that is both deep and wide, covering the food and beverage industry from North to South and coast to coast.
- Get a closer look at Kinsa Group’s recruiters on the updated Our Team page. Every face on the Kinsa team is one you can trust to consult with you about your career or hiring needs. No matter what food industry niche you find yourself working in, our recruiters are the experts who can connect employers and professionals alike with the best match.
- For the latest resume tips, HR news, interviewing best practices, and more, check out our Blog, where we post weekly. With our finger on the pulse of the food and beverage industry, we’re committed to helping you navigate your way forward.
Over the years, Kinsa Group has refined the recruiting process to set the table for your success and connect you with the right opportunities. Kinsa Group is excited to offer food and beverage professionals and employers alike a new and improved website to make their experience with Kinsa Group better than ever.
A big thank you to the team at echogravity for helping us make this new website possible.
Please contact us with any questions or comments about the new website. We would love to hear your feedback.