Available Now: 2023 Food and Beverage Salary Guide
Kinsa Group is an executive recruiting firm with an exclusive focus since 1985 on recruiting professional talent in the food and beverage industry. We help you set the table for greater growth.
In 2023, there are a lot of changes happening in the marketplace that involve salary data:
- Pay equity and transparency continue to increase in importance. Employers should have a proactive and ongoing comprehensive strategy to improve fair pay. In many cases, local and state governments now require a salary range to be posted with available jobs.
- About half of US employers are increasing their salary budget for 2023, planning merit increases of 4.6% on average. Citing inflationary pressures and the ongoing challenges of finding and keeping workers as the main reasons for higher projected increases than in previous years.
- Remote work continues to rise in popularity among employees so employers must consider remote and hybrid work location options for professionals whenever possible in order to market their jobs to a larger pool of talent.
Competitive Compensation in 2023
Kinsa Group is sharing the 2023 food and beverage salary data insights that employers and job candidates need. Over the past two years, we have collected salary data from more than 8,000 candidate interviews across several food and beverage categories and skill sets.
Kinsa Group’s Salary Guide release for 2023 highlights both salary range and median base salary compensation for several job titles in the food and beverage industry. The data may be used by both employers and job seekers to gauge current market salaries and evaluate pay trends.
Want the full salary guide? Download it now for FREE to get access to the range and median of food and beverage salaries from accounting to supply chain and sales to c-suite jobs.
What’s Included in the Salary Guide
- Competitive salary insight to attract and retain employees
- Other factors to consider in a total compensation offer other than salary
- How to use the salary data
- Salary range and median base salary compensation for over 150 job titles in the food and beverage industry
- And much more!
Food and Beverage Salaries: What’s Accurate?
Let our recruiting experts help you decide. Whether you are a professional seeking a new executive food & beverage position, or an industry employer ready to make a key hire, we have the insights and recruiting capability you need in 2023. Contact us today!