VP of Finance / CFO (Dallas, Texas) – Food Manufacturing, Dairy, Snack Foods, Beverages
Seeking a role as: CFO, VP of Finance, Senior Leader affecting finance and operations
In Location: Located in Dallas, Texas and not looking to relocate; can travel or work a hybrid schedule or remotely from Dallas.
- 25+ years of experience, with both international and domestic exposure in food and beverage, with 18 years at PepsiCo/Frito-Lay and 10 years at Dean Foods/Saputo Dairy Foods.
- Career is founded in accounting and finance but leverages his broad financial acumen in driving metric-based insights to bottom-line through cross-functional partnership and process improvements/efficiencies.
- Experience in leveraging his financial expertise combined with ability to focus on execution allows him to serve as a strategic partner to CEO.
Compensation: Base salary expectation dependent on responsibilities but likely in the $250,000 range plus bonus and benefits
Education: Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting with Finance emphasis at Texas A&M; CPA
If you are interested in speaking with this Operations and Finance leader who:
- Has expertise in integrating teams and aligning vision and strategy during mergers and acquisitions,
- Has a track record of success in driving sustainable results across Finance/Accounting and Commercial functions,
- Has implemented price increases while continuing to grow volume,
- Is multilingual – fluent in English and conversational Spanish, then
Contact: Laurie today!
Contact The Recruiter
Laurie champions Kinsa Group’s position as the top food and beverage recruiting firm in the nation and its presence in the global FMCG marketplace. To her Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Business Management, and Marketing she adds over 20 years of executive search experience in the food and beverage industry at Kinsa. Building a network of executives and professionals through membership in the Women’s Foodservice Forum, Institute of Food Technologists, FaB Wisconsin, Chicagoland Food and Beverage Network, and maintaining professional expertise in recruiting as an Executive Board Member for the Recruiters Of Wisconsin association, Laurie is able to connect top talent in the food industry with food and beverage processors and foodservice providers growing their teams at the C-Suite, VP, Director, and Management level. Connect with Laurie today!
Want to know more about this candidate?
← Back to Top Talent