Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- VP of Sales – National Sales Manager – Retail and Club Focus – Denver (open to relocation and travel) - A motivated and classically trained Sales Professional in the CPG field with over 30 years’ experience. Over 16 years of traditional consumer products training before transitioning to natural and specialty companies. A career with progressive job responsibility growth attained in freezer, deli, dairy, and in-store bakery. A great track record developing, planning, and executing sales... Read more »
- Small Cap CEO, Large Cap GM/CMO – CPG – Open to Relocation - C-level executive with extensive multiple CPG category experience across Private Equity, Family Owned and Pubic companies. Full spectrum of leadership experience across Sales, Marketing, Innovation, Operations, HR, Finance, R&D. 25 years P&L management, past 10 years in a variety of turnarounds, in a variety of executive roles in Marketing, Sales, COO and CEO. Led teams... Read more »
- Director of Sales/Distribution/Trade – CPG Alcohol Beverage/Food/Snacks - Driven executive sales manager/educator/leader with an accomplished record of over-delivering revenue, share, volume goals for global industry & category leaders. Motivated by the opportunity to develop teams and create best-in-class sales & trade marketing strategies. 15+ years of successful progressive job responsibility growth attained across distribution and supplier companies in the alcohol and non-alcohol business. ... Read more »
- Regional Sales Manager, Fresh Specialty Meats, Wisconsin Based - Self-motivated Sales Manager with responsibility for $50 million annual revenue with retail and foodservice accounts nationwide. Business developed with both new and existing clients. -Started career as a Meat-cutter and retail Meat Manager -Has sold multiple specialty meats -Assisted in the building of a grass-fed beef program -Managed pricing and accounts receivable -Worked with logistics... Read more »
- Executive Strategic Leader with Fortune 500 experience seeking a role to take a business to the next level of success! - Excels at leading high performing teams and developing stakeholder relationships to consistently achieve positive results. Willing to accept challenges and risks. Strategic Planning & Tactical Implementation Conceptualize and institute corporate rebranding strategy, driving marketplace differentiation Sales Forecasting & P&L Management Organizational Growth & Profitability Customer & Vendor Negotiations Market Analysis & Business Advisory Skills Prefer... Read more »
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance executive with expertise in leading quality cultural change in the Food and Nutraceutical industries. - Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate quality goals through strategic planning, organizational design, staff development and project execution. Successful taking companies from deficient quality programs, to being recognized as best in class Identified and closed gaps in regulatory compliance, product safety, and product quality Accountable for the totality of food safety and quality systems... Read more »
- Director of Quality, Food Safety, Regulatory and Supplier Management – Beverages - Kinsa is representing a quality leader who has a passion for developing and implementing process initiatives for improving quality, compliance, and consumer experience for multinational companies. She leads cross-functionally in developing and building capabilities that drive innovation for multi-plant operations. She displays strong leadership and team management skills building high-performing teams, transforming quality organization, and... Read more »
- Innovative global executive leader with deep expertise of operations across manufacturing, R&D, technology design, supply chain management and productivity optimization. - Proven history of driving profitable growth through innovation, strategic planning and operational/organizational efficiencies Specializing in the turnaround of manufacturing firm that have lost their way P&L, New business acquisitions, & Labor Negotiations Lean manufacturing, Process Engineering & Supply Chain optimization Extensive experience managing high performing cross-functional teams Strong reputation for excellent collaboration and communication Open... Read more »
- Diversified executive with an accomplished track record in Sales, Marketing, and Operations. - Develop world-class leaders and teams that exceed expectations by innovative leadership through collaboration and cross-functional synergies. Responsible for growing recurring revenue, hiring and managing sales, marketing, and PR teams M&A due diligence, negotiate costs, and managed strong relationships with distributors Proven record of accelerating revenue growth, profitability, and market share Developed the go-to-market SaaS sales... Read more »
- Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory professional with expertise in product development, continuous improvement, new facility startups, business improvement and brand development. - Background working with the leading brands in the retail, food service and food manufacturing industries. Extensive trade association and regulatory experience Managed customer affairs, consumer affairs, labeling, specifications and retail audit team Project leader for plant expansions Global technology functional Leader Assessed new technologies and manage product development Open to relocating for the right role... Read more »