Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- San Francisco Bay Area Talent with 10 years in brand management and 10 years in R&D/QA & Food Safety management - Personable and enthusiastic business leader with 20 years of experience in food manufacturing; Well rounded experience includes 10 years in brand management and 10 years in R&D/QA & Food Safety management; Entrepreneur who is equally comfortable in start-up and Fortune 500 environment, she manages with an end goal in mind and thinks out... Read more »
- Safety and Risk Manager believes in simplifying safety programs to help employees embrace safety at their work and beyond. - Enthusiastic person who enjoys working in collaborative environments with over 20 years of safety, loss control and risk management experience. Expertise lies in developing and implementing risk management programs across multiple industries and lines of coverage. With a focus on continuous improvement, promote collaboration and teamwork for success. Interacted at all levels of management and... Read more »
- Experienced Research And Development Chemist with demonstrated success in the beverage industry. - Skilled in Chemistry, Analytics. Strong research professional with a BS focused in Chemistry. I am a fast and eager learner that works great independently and even better with a team. I have 6 years of experience in beverage development and am excited to grow my knowledge. – At my current employer I have developed... Read more »
- MBA Marquette / MS Food Science Rutgers – Available for Permanent or Contract role in Development of Product or Processes in Food Manufacturing - Responsibility for the management of personnel involved in development of food products, food safety, ingredients, supply chain, and the food manufacturing processes. This responsibility could included an awareness of the market, customer interaction, profitability, and the process for technical development of new products and concepts. SKILLS AND STRENGTHS: – Recognized as a leader: by... Read more »
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance Professional - • Quality Assurance Supervisor with 5 years of Food Safety and Quality Assurance experience of supervising • 1 year of operation management experience • Resides in Central Wisconsin • SQF and HCCP certified • Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Exceptional Sales and Business Development professional excelling in combining sales, marketing, and operations management expertise to deliver substantial revenue growth in highly competitive CPG, Beverage, Ingredients and Healthcare markets. - • Strong expertise in developing business relationships and leveraging existing networks • Strategic Marketing & Analysis • Large and Small format, Foodservice channels • Road Warrior • Consistently achieves sales goals and objectives Seeking next opportunity in the Washington DC area
- Executive Ingredient Sales Leader - -Direct report mentor and manager -Developed business in industrial, private label, and retail markets -Website and marketing material development -In two year period, increased customer base more than 16 fold, and grew sales volume more than 10 fold -International supply chain experience -P&L responsibility at Vice President level -Will relocate
- Custom Food Processing and Packaging General Manager with 15 years experience - General Manager with 15 years of experience leading a team of operations, quality assurance, maintenance, sales, customer service, accounts payable/receivable and purchasing staff in growing a privately-owned business from $20 million to over $50 million in revenue. This food manufacturing company creates custom cuts, packaging, processing of food items for their retail and food service... Read more »
- Strategic Sales & Operations Executive - Key achievements in Channel Development, Strategic Partnerships and Operations Development & Management – Senior sales leadership with 25+ years high-level performance experience nationally with several premium brand & private label brand Deli, Charcuterie, Meats (cooked & raw), Nutritional Bars, Condiments and Bakery – High energy, self-motivated business leader with extensive experience in CPG/Food Sales, Marketing... Read more »
- Director Inventory & Logistics - -MBA -Supply chain professional with direct experience in transportation, import/export, warehousing, demand planning, claims, logistics systems, and project management -Director level experience with major food manufacturers in the baking, poultry, meat, and shelf stable industries -Initiatives led have resulted in multi million dollars savings in transportations costs, and significant reductions in cycle times, inventory levels,... Read more »