Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Winemaker & Product Marketing/Brand Manager – Beer, Wine, & Spirits - Seasoned winemaker shifting into business management with experience in general management; logistics, strategic planning, and supply chain management; product and brand marketing; consumer interactive sales; and mentoring new talent. Possess a small and medium-sized business background which developed true jack-of-all-trade cross-functional business skills. •Led a 208% increase in student enrollment over a 15-month period as... Read more »
- Chicago area Director/VP of Human Resources with 20 years of Food Manufacturing Plant experience - Top performing Human Resource executive with 20 years of food processing industry experience including organizations with 500 – 1,000+ employees. Track record in leading complex initiatives and transformations. HUMAN RESOURCES HIGHLIGHTS: – The creation and implementation of corporate HR transformation strategies, programs designed to create, increase and sustain a positive employee experience and generate... Read more »
- Senior Director Sales / Team Lead – Food & Beverage - Passionate consumer packaged goods (CPG) sales team leader with an entrepreneur spirit to deliver results and develop talent. • Experienced in running $100M – $300M businesses for both Fortune 500 and privately held companies calling on national retailers • Categories managed include snacks, meals, dairy and beverage • Proven... Read more »
- Sanitation & Pest Control Manager - Leadership experience in the cleaning and sanitizing of food production areas and equipment in a high-volume food processing facility Ffinancial budgets associated with labor, overtime, vendors and supplies Facility audits regulatory, customers and internal Experienced in developing and maintaining SSOP’s , safety, GMP’s, etc USDA, FDA, FSMA experience Supply management in chemical sanitation products Experience... Read more »
- VP Operations/Supply Chain/Performance Excellence – Food & Beverage – Southern California - 25 years of operations, lean continuous improvement, supply chain, and technology experience across U.S., Europe & Asia across food, consumer goods, service and technology Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Proven record of increasing ROI, performance, reducing costs, and surpassing targets Solid knowledge and experience of manufacturing, supply chain, business transformation, reorganization and process analysis... Read more »
- Executive Sales Leader – Snack foods - Outstanding record of sales achievements marked by a series of promotions Significant contributions to the bottom line through focused initiatives to drive sales Strengths include client retention, increased profitability, budgetary compliance Broker management, Process improvement and Brand development Open to traveling up to 50% nationwide, open to all food categories
- VP and P&L Leader Within A Global Food Equipment Business - Global strategy and operations executive experienced in driving improved business performance and increased customer value by identifying and solving critical issues across an organization. Proven track record of growing businesses through organic growth initiatives and value-adding acquisitions. Adept at leading, developing and implementing profit and productivity improvements traceable to the P&L across manufacturing, supply chain,... Read more »
- Supply Chain Expert with hands-on experience building and optimizing processes for a leading supplier of poultry and pet products. - • Hired, inspired, and mentored team of schedulers, buyers and analyst for the supply chain team. • Managed and improved the Sales and Operations Planning process for the Poultry group. • Cultivated a culture of team building, and successfully collaborated with various departments. • Saved millions of dollars annually in areas such as raw material... Read more »
- Multi-Talented Bakery Operations Professional - *Managed all aspects of an artisan bakery including Sales, Marketing, HR, R&D, Production, Purchasing, Finance & Quality *Consistently increased Sales in Grocery, Retail and Foodservice channels *Engineered large scale production processes Open to relocating nationwide
- Product Development Scientist - Develop new fresh, ready-to-eat product ideas, present them to the customer, and commercialize from concept to launch Ability to work cross-functionally with several departments Formulation experience Effectively train employees at plant trials and launches on proper production processes, customer brand, and quality standards. Food safety and quality assurance knowledge Experience leading and mentoring Manages multiple... Read more »