Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Human Resources Executive with broad generalist experience in the private and public sector - Skilled in building high-performance teams and engaging world-class talent Executes organizational transformations and orchestrates rapid business growth through a multitude of mergers and acquisitions Retention Analysis/Engagement Employee/Labor Relations Conflict Resolution Effectively guides staff through organizational changes Open to relocating to San Diego
- Director of Sales and Marketing Professional – Protein Industry - Executive Management team member, overseeing division budget, financials, vision development and annual performance goals Responsible for all aspects of the sales, logistic and growth process Directed hiring, training, account assignment and team and individual sales/financial goals Open to relocating nationwide and all food products including protein
- Maintenance Reliability Manager - Maintenance Manager with experience in Pet Food, Bakery and Ingredients Mechanical Engineer with a Masters in Business Administration with 25 years of experience Skilled in managing both union and non-union workforce Leadership experience in team building, conflict resolution, project planning and scheduling Responsible for budgets and cap-ex projects ($2.5M – $4.5M+) Experience with many software... Read more »
- Winemaker & Product Marketing/Brand Manager – Beer, Wine, & Spirits - Seasoned winemaker shifting into business management with experience in general management; logistics, strategic planning, and supply chain management; product and brand marketing; consumer interactive sales; and mentoring new talent. Possess a small and medium-sized business background which developed true jack-of-all-trade cross-functional business skills. •Led a 208% increase in student enrollment over a 15-month period as... Read more »
- Chicago area Director/VP of Human Resources with 20 years of Food Manufacturing Plant experience - Top performing Human Resource executive with 20 years of food processing industry experience including organizations with 500 – 1,000+ employees. Track record in leading complex initiatives and transformations. HUMAN RESOURCES HIGHLIGHTS: – The creation and implementation of corporate HR transformation strategies, programs designed to create, increase and sustain a positive employee experience and generate... Read more »
- Senior Director Sales / Team Lead – Food & Beverage - Passionate consumer packaged goods (CPG) sales team leader with an entrepreneur spirit to deliver results and develop talent. • Experienced in running $100M – $300M businesses for both Fortune 500 and privately held companies calling on national retailers • Categories managed include snacks, meals, dairy and beverage • Proven... Read more »
- Sanitation & Pest Control Manager - Leadership experience in the cleaning and sanitizing of food production areas and equipment in a high-volume food processing facility Ffinancial budgets associated with labor, overtime, vendors and supplies Facility audits regulatory, customers and internal Experienced in developing and maintaining SSOP’s , safety, GMP’s, etc USDA, FDA, FSMA experience Supply management in chemical sanitation products Experience... Read more »
- VP Operations/Supply Chain/Performance Excellence – Food & Beverage – Southern California - 25 years of operations, lean continuous improvement, supply chain, and technology experience across U.S., Europe & Asia across food, consumer goods, service and technology Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt Proven record of increasing ROI, performance, reducing costs, and surpassing targets Solid knowledge and experience of manufacturing, supply chain, business transformation, reorganization and process analysis... Read more »
- Executive Sales Leader – Snack foods - Outstanding record of sales achievements marked by a series of promotions Significant contributions to the bottom line through focused initiatives to drive sales Strengths include client retention, increased profitability, budgetary compliance Broker management, Process improvement and Brand development Open to traveling up to 50% nationwide, open to all food categories
- VP and P&L Leader Within A Global Food Equipment Business - Global strategy and operations executive experienced in driving improved business performance and increased customer value by identifying and solving critical issues across an organization. Proven track record of growing businesses through organic growth initiatives and value-adding acquisitions. Adept at leading, developing and implementing profit and productivity improvements traceable to the P&L across manufacturing, supply chain,... Read more »