Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- VP/Director of Sales – Proteins – Foodservice – Remote Based - Foodservice sales professional with track record of growing business over progressively more responsible roles. Strong leader who has built a high performing team of direct reports. Has sold all center of the plate proteins. Certified Angus Beef Specialist. -Strong direct account, broadliner, and distributor connections. -Strategic planning experience -KPI mindset. Gaps in performance identified, appropriate... Read more »
- Plant Manager – Baked Goods/Ingredients – Chicago Illinois (Open to relocation) - Baked goods/ingredients Plant Manager with great employment tenure! Industrial Engineering background is evident with focus on budgeting, standard costing, variance analysis, and KPI utilization. Efficiencies improved through reduced downtime, shortened changeover times, quality improvements, waste reduction, and equipment improvements. – Hands-on manager – 24/7 operational oversight – 15 to 300 member team size – Experience... Read more »
- Fortune 200 CPG Senior Executive that delivers results through thought leadership, enhancing company capabilities, and talent development - •Established track record of strategic planning and delivery of revenue and profit targets. Accomplishments are driven by strong analytical skills, strategic action plans and energizing the team to work together to deliver exceptional results in large public companies as well as privately held startups • •Proven Leader excelling at build strong functional teams, acquiring... Read more »
- Fortune 500 Senior Executive excelling in Management, Sales, Distribution and Strategic leadership. - Established track record of leading organizations to deliver and exceed sales and profit targets in large public and small privately owned companies Implements the game plan to obtain the desired results through strategic leadership skills to analyze complex business situations Proven people leader who develops individuals, builds successful sales and management teams, and creates a... Read more »
- National Foodservice Sales Manager – Cheese/Meat - National Foodservice Sales Manager with phenomenal track record of exceeding sales targets throughout his career. Experience managing brokers and headquarter distributors nationwide including Sysco, US Foodservice, GFS and PFG. Strong relationships with national as well as regional restaurant chains. Adept at managing private label business. Strategic, analytical mindset, and a true hunter! -First quarter 2020... Read more »
- NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING – WEST COAST - OVERVIEW: Executive sales leader with extensive experience in the Foodservice and Convenience Store (C-Store) channels. Comprehensive management and development of contracted broker, distributor, and key account business including customized proprietary products. Strategic planner and tactical executor against an Annual Operating plan + Key Account plans. Consistent demonstrator of business ownership, development of key stakeholder... Read more »
- Research and Development Executive – Food, Nutraceutical and Start-up industries - Tenacious leader with a passion for ideation, development and execution driving consumer health and wellness. Product Development and Product Lifecycle Management Strategic Leadership, Marketing and Operations Strong aptitude for defining and launching best practices to optimize performance Entrepreneurial spirit dedicated to creating innovative products which help people and the planet Open to opportunities in CA... Read more »
- Proven Multi-disciplinary Leader: CFO, Corporate Controller, VP Finance, Treasury, Investor Relations for publicly-held Fortune 500 companies and PE firms that generated between $50M-300M in revenues. - Due Diligence: Led accounting and finance for 6 acquisitions or divestitures Turn Arounds: In-depth experience directing financial business transformations with senior staff Certified Public Accountant: State of Illinois MBA, University of Chicago Business School Seeking next opportunity in the Chicagoland area 111075
- EXECUTIVE LEVEL MANAGEMENT: CEO, PRESIDENT, COO, VP, DIRECTOR – SALES/MARKETING/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - Open to relocation Accomplished leader that consistently delivers improved revenue across sales, marketing and business development platforms by leading customer, brand, channel, sales and marketing strategies for the most recognized non alcoholic beverage company in the world, The Coca-Cola Company. Proven ability to lead teams, develop leaders, enhance customer relations and collaborate with multiple levels... Read more »
- Operations Leader -Ingredients/Frozen Foods/East Coast - This experienced operations leader is available for immediate interview and hire. He has managed multiple sites and has a proven track record of high performance and team engagement. Results are delivered via Lean Manufacturing, cost reductions, and increased process efficiency. Recognized for attaining superior safety results. -Increased plant capacity over 30% by maximizing available line... Read more »