Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Seeking CMO or Chief Product Officer with flexible travel and relocation requirements. - Candidate pioneered and launched over a dozen award-winning product lines Candidate consistently captivates national media attention and buzz for brand garnering every major news outlet coverage Candidate has an unprecedented ability to craft ‘story’ around products and brands that resonate with consumers and ultimately with growth in sales Candidate sought after for CPG innovation and... Read more »
- Award winning Midwest K12 Regional Sales Manager specializing in school nutrition, new business development, sales and marketing ranging from small manufacturers to a Fortune 100 company. - This exceptional candidate is knowledgeable in bids, broker management and has a track record of increasing sales each year 5-10%; hold position on state school boards for nutrition, is a Lobbyist for a School Nutrition Association and attended many LAC, ADCA, State and National conferences. Motivated leader with 15 years’ experience in all aspects... Read more »
- Maintenance Manager, Bakery, Southwest Based, Will Relocate - Hands-on Maintenance Manager who leads by example. Skilled in developing and motivating high performing teams. Solid technical skills including pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics, mechanical, electrical, welding, and PLC troubleshooting. Green Belt certified! -Decreased downtime from 3% to 1.9% -Preventive Maintenance Program implementation -Lean, 5S, Kata -KPI management -Capital project implementation -Ability to speak Spanish Southwest based. ... Read more »
- Commercial Agronomist with 14 years of experience - Experience in field of horticulture experimental procedures Seed and cuttings propagation, following the growth, greenhouse, lab protocols and statistical analysis experience Comprehensive knowledge of writing research summaries, proposals, and presentations Skilled in leading and teaching field crews and farm managers in detailed procedures of horticulture and agronomical practices Commercial farmer with experience in managing multiple... Read more »
- Diverse VP of Purchasing in Southern California - Proven senior-level executive with 30+ years of experience coordinating the negotiations, procurement, and delivery of perishable food products for large scale industry use. Procurement and negotiations Third-Party Relations Perishable commodities S&OP and Logistics Management Cost effective with contract negotiations Supply Chain Management Supplier selection processes Resides: Los Angeles, CA Area 165648
- Director/VP of Foodservice Sales, Proteins Midwest Based, Will Relocate - Value-added protein sales executive that has consistently exceeded sales and profit goals throughout his career by growing existing product lines and developing new market opportunities. Strong leader with track record of developing high performing sales teams. – 12% per year average annual growth over past 10 years in a mature market – Strategic go-to-market plan... Read more »
- Customer Service Manager – Food & Beverage – Open to Relocate - Customer service leader with strong team-building, team development, and leadership skills. 10+ years of progressive experience in manufacturing environments. – Domestic and international customer base – In-person customer meetings and trade show participation – Project management to include training and new business start-ups – Creation of training materials – Implementation of CRM and Customer Service... Read more »
- VP/Director of Sales – Proteins – Foodservice – Remote Based - Foodservice sales professional with track record of growing business over progressively more responsible roles. Strong leader who has built a high performing team of direct reports. Has sold all center of the plate proteins. Certified Angus Beef Specialist. -Strong direct account, broadliner, and distributor connections. -Strategic planning experience -KPI mindset. Gaps in performance identified, appropriate... Read more »
- Plant Manager – Baked Goods/Ingredients – Chicago Illinois (Open to relocation) - Baked goods/ingredients Plant Manager with great employment tenure! Industrial Engineering background is evident with focus on budgeting, standard costing, variance analysis, and KPI utilization. Efficiencies improved through reduced downtime, shortened changeover times, quality improvements, waste reduction, and equipment improvements. – Hands-on manager – 24/7 operational oversight – 15 to 300 member team size – Experience... Read more »
- Fortune 200 CPG Senior Executive that delivers results through thought leadership, enhancing company capabilities, and talent development - •Established track record of strategic planning and delivery of revenue and profit targets. Accomplishments are driven by strong analytical skills, strategic action plans and energizing the team to work together to deliver exceptional results in large public companies as well as privately held startups • •Proven Leader excelling at build strong functional teams, acquiring... Read more »