Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- National Foodservice Sales Manager – Cheese/Meat - National Foodservice Sales Manager with phenomenal track record of exceeding sales targets throughout his career. Experience managing brokers and headquarter distributors nationwide including Sysco, US Foodservice, GFS and PFG. Strong relationships with national as well as regional restaurant chains. Adept at managing private label business. Strategic, analytical mindset, and a true hunter! -First quarter 2020... Read more »
- NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – FOOD MANUFACTURING – WEST COAST - OVERVIEW: Executive sales leader with extensive experience in the Foodservice and Convenience Store (C-Store) channels. Comprehensive management and development of contracted broker, distributor, and key account business including customized proprietary products. Strategic planner and tactical executor against an Annual Operating plan + Key Account plans. Consistent demonstrator of business ownership, development of key stakeholder... Read more »
- Research and Development Executive – Food, Nutraceutical and Start-up industries - Tenacious leader with a passion for ideation, development and execution driving consumer health and wellness. Product Development and Product Lifecycle Management Strategic Leadership, Marketing and Operations Strong aptitude for defining and launching best practices to optimize performance Entrepreneurial spirit dedicated to creating innovative products which help people and the planet Open to opportunities in CA... Read more »
- Proven Multi-disciplinary Leader: CFO, Corporate Controller, VP Finance, Treasury, Investor Relations for publicly-held Fortune 500 companies and PE firms that generated between $50M-300M in revenues. - Due Diligence: Led accounting and finance for 6 acquisitions or divestitures Turn Arounds: In-depth experience directing financial business transformations with senior staff Certified Public Accountant: State of Illinois MBA, University of Chicago Business School Seeking next opportunity in the Chicagoland area 111075
- EXECUTIVE LEVEL MANAGEMENT: CEO, PRESIDENT, COO, VP, DIRECTOR – SALES/MARKETING/BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT - Open to relocation Accomplished leader that consistently delivers improved revenue across sales, marketing and business development platforms by leading customer, brand, channel, sales and marketing strategies for the most recognized non alcoholic beverage company in the world, The Coca-Cola Company. Proven ability to lead teams, develop leaders, enhance customer relations and collaborate with multiple levels... Read more »
- Operations Leader -Ingredients/Frozen Foods/East Coast - This experienced operations leader is available for immediate interview and hire. He has managed multiple sites and has a proven track record of high performance and team engagement. Results are delivered via Lean Manufacturing, cost reductions, and increased process efficiency. Recognized for attaining superior safety results. -Increased plant capacity over 30% by maximizing available line... Read more »
- CEO / COO with Dairy and Produce experience – Open to relocation - C-Suite executive with verified experience building consumer product businesses for profitable growth. Proven ability to develop and implement strategic initiatives with successful execution resulting in ongoing business improvements. Demonstrated expertise leading business turnarounds, asset management, brand development, sales growth, and acquisitions with successful integrations. Comprehensive directional leadership in sales, marketing, finance, operations and customer service.... Read more »
- Multi-site Plant Manager –Bakery/Snack Food– Atlanta area - Plant Manager with multi-plant experience managing operations, engineering, finance, logistics, and human resources. Industries include Bakery, Snack Food, Frozen Food, Confection and Ingredients. • •Running 24/7 facilities with multiple production lines •Experience turning around plants •Improved morale, reduced recordable accidents (75% internally) and reduced customer complaints. •Managed Continuous Improvement Teams •Generated over $3M in cost... Read more »
- Food Safety Auditor / Leader available for Contract / Project work - Do you need an expert in FDA audits for your food processing plant? As a Quality Assurance and Food Safety leader for many years, this skilled professional has successfully completed numerous FDA audits (among others) and had interaction with the world’s foremost experts on finding and eliminating Listeria in food manufacturing plants. Because this is... Read more »
- Supply Chain and Operations Leader in Food and CPG - Unique blend of technical skills, business acumen and executive presence which enables being an effective influencer Excellent teams, people and processes developer Successfully led under-performing organizations to greatness Global Operations, Organizational Transformation, M&A, P&L Open to relocating 95513