Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Technical manager highly accomplished in Product Development in domestic and international areas of Research & Development, Operations, and Engineering with a wide variety of food products. - • Results orientated, decisive leader with proven successes in core and new businesses • Reduced development time by leveraging global suppliers • Strong business acumen with cross functional experience across Marketing, Consumer Insights, Operations, Sales, Supply Chain, and Food Safety & Quality • Passion for coaching and developing teams Local to the Minneapolis area only
- Regional Account Manager – Protein/Meat - Kinsa is working with a Regional Account Manager with a solid background in meat sales. Proven ability to increase revenues and profit margins in an assigned territory. On top of this she has an established network in the industry including major beef houses. Looking for full time, direct-hire employment in the Houston, TX area. ... Read more »
- Focused Supply chain management leader with in depth experience in transportation, lean logistics, distribution, and business development. - •Driven to push self and teams for results that drive cost reduction, self-improvement, and quality customer service •Develop and align functional and operational performance metrics, goals, objectives and projects •Natural ability to quickly assess business situations and take measured risks •Management style that strengthens leaders and creates cultures to challenge employees •Continuous Improvement and Process... Read more »
- Executive Sales leader in fresh, natural and organic meat products in Retail, Natural and Food service channels. - •Proven success in maximizing profits in branded and private label business •Challenged and exceeded expected sales goals by developing, implementing and executed key strategies •Effectively managed a broker and direct sales network •Developed and executed many custom retail support programs, merchandising programs and national marketing plans Open to relocating nationwide
- Highly motivated senior marketing professional with experience managing range of protein and COP products in Food Service, Retail and Club channels. - •Results driven, through developing innovative short-term and long-range strategies •Utilize market insights to identify opportunities/risk •Multi-tasker, engaging, self-directed and creative •P&L, Budget, Pricing, ROI •New Product Development from concept to commercialization •Deliver clear brand positioning to build customer awareness, loyalty and market share Seeking role in Wisconsin or Illinois
- Stellar Senior Sales Leader Specializing in CPG, Beverage & Ingredient Sales - •Branded and Private label •Product Development from concept to launch •Provide technical expertise in beverage applications •Marketing and technical presentations •Proactive communication, collaborative and positive energy •Project Management and Process Improvement Seeking next role with a flavor house
- Senior Food Manufacturing Operations Executive leading innovative productivity improvements for branded and private label sectors - •Proven track record in commercial expansion •Leader in reducing labor costs and increasing productivity •Expertise in Strategic Planning, Operational Efficiency and Organization Development •Food Safety, HACCP, Product Development •People Management and Development Open to relocating nationwide
- Senior Executive leader of Sales, Marketing, Operations, and Technical Services at Fortune 100 food companies. Outstanding reputation for delivering results. - •Proven experience leading a $1 billion+ business and consistently growing the business year-over-year within Food, Mass, Drug, and Club channels •Results driven leader fostering trust and teamwork across the organization •Strategic, visionary, collaborative •Product Portfolio Management, Industry Segmentation •Project Management, Continuous Process Improvement •Budget and Forecasting Open to relocating nationwide
- Senior C-Suite Sales Executive with broad based and in-depth experience in the Food & Beverage Industry - Dynamic and proven C-Suite Sales Executive with outstanding leadership skills, strategic planning experience and stellar communication abilities across multi-functional executive teams. – Vast background covering a multitude of food categories (Meat, Dairy, Deli, Grocery, Frozen) – Experience across all classes of trade (Mass, Grocery, Club, C-Store, Drug, Discount, Foodservice) – Knowledge of all distribution methodologies... Read more »
- San Francisco Bay Area Talent with 10 years in brand management and 10 years in R&D/QA & Food Safety management - Personable and enthusiastic business leader with 20 years of experience in food manufacturing; Well rounded experience includes 10 years in brand management and 10 years in R&D/QA & Food Safety management; Entrepreneur who is equally comfortable in start-up and Fortune 500 environment, she manages with an end goal in mind and thinks out... Read more »