Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Sr. Level Product Development Leader, Bakery - Senior-level strategic leader of direct and cross-functional team members possessing expert skills in benchtop development and the commercialization of baked goods. Track record of success in developing and commercializing iconic products for fast-casual concepts and club stores. -Redesigned baking process for improved efficiency, yield, and costs -Worked with supply chain on cost savings initiative resulting... Read more »
- Business Development Manager-Beverage- Midwest Market - Accomplished, passionate and results-driven Sales/Business Development Professional with over 22 years’ invaluable experience gained within the Beverage industry, specifically in national, regional and family-owned breweries. Well versed in wholesale and retail operations across all areas of the beverage market, generating high levels of performance and profitability. Employ a collaborative leadership style and customer-centric work ethic... Read more »
- Do you need an interim CEO / PRESIDENT for your business situation? We have a stellar solution for you! - Unprecedented Results is my Trademark – Major financial turnarounds Strategic Business Planning for Differentiated Market Positions – including raising capital and acquisitions Culture Change and Improvements – In terms of Strategic Planning, I specialize in working with teams to craft exciting, differentiated strategies, which create competitive advantages enabling stronger financial performance – With focus on... Read more »
- VP of Sales – National Sales Manager – Retail and Club Focus – Denver (open to relocation and travel) - A motivated and classically trained Sales Professional in the CPG field with over 30 years’ experience. Over 16 years of traditional consumer products training before transitioning to natural and specialty companies. A career with progressive job responsibility growth attained in freezer, deli, dairy, and in-store bakery. A great track record developing, planning, and executing sales... Read more »
- Small Cap CEO, Large Cap GM/CMO – CPG – Open to Relocation - C-level executive with extensive multiple CPG category experience across Private Equity, Family Owned and Pubic companies. Full spectrum of leadership experience across Sales, Marketing, Innovation, Operations, HR, Finance, R&D. 25 years P&L management, past 10 years in a variety of turnarounds, in a variety of executive roles in Marketing, Sales, COO and CEO. Led teams... Read more »
- Director of Sales/Distribution/Trade – CPG Alcohol Beverage/Food/Snacks - Driven executive sales manager/educator/leader with an accomplished record of over-delivering revenue, share, volume goals for global industry & category leaders. Motivated by the opportunity to develop teams and create best-in-class sales & trade marketing strategies. 15+ years of successful progressive job responsibility growth attained across distribution and supplier companies in the alcohol and non-alcohol business. ... Read more »
- Regional Sales Manager, Fresh Specialty Meats, Wisconsin Based - Self-motivated Sales Manager with responsibility for $50 million annual revenue with retail and foodservice accounts nationwide. Business developed with both new and existing clients. -Started career as a Meat-cutter and retail Meat Manager -Has sold multiple specialty meats -Assisted in the building of a grass-fed beef program -Managed pricing and accounts receivable -Worked with logistics... Read more »
- Executive Strategic Leader with Fortune 500 experience seeking a role to take a business to the next level of success! - Excels at leading high performing teams and developing stakeholder relationships to consistently achieve positive results. Willing to accept challenges and risks. Strategic Planning & Tactical Implementation Conceptualize and institute corporate rebranding strategy, driving marketplace differentiation Sales Forecasting & P&L Management Organizational Growth & Profitability Customer & Vendor Negotiations Market Analysis & Business Advisory Skills Prefer... Read more »
- Food Safety and Quality Assurance executive with expertise in leading quality cultural change in the Food and Nutraceutical industries. - Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate quality goals through strategic planning, organizational design, staff development and project execution. Successful taking companies from deficient quality programs, to being recognized as best in class Identified and closed gaps in regulatory compliance, product safety, and product quality Accountable for the totality of food safety and quality systems... Read more »
- Director of Quality, Food Safety, Regulatory and Supplier Management – Beverages - Kinsa is representing a quality leader who has a passion for developing and implementing process initiatives for improving quality, compliance, and consumer experience for multinational companies. She leads cross-functionally in developing and building capabilities that drive innovation for multi-plant operations. She displays strong leadership and team management skills building high-performing teams, transforming quality organization, and... Read more »