Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- VP and P&L Leader Within A Global Food Equipment Business - Global strategy and operations executive experienced in driving improved business performance and increased customer value by identifying and solving critical issues across an organization. Proven track record of growing businesses through organic growth initiatives and value-adding acquisitions. Adept at leading, developing and implementing profit and productivity improvements traceable to the P&L across manufacturing, supply chain,... Read more »
- Supply Chain Expert with hands-on experience building and optimizing processes for a leading supplier of poultry and pet products. - • Hired, inspired, and mentored team of schedulers, buyers and analyst for the supply chain team. • Managed and improved the Sales and Operations Planning process for the Poultry group. • Cultivated a culture of team building, and successfully collaborated with various departments. • Saved millions of dollars annually in areas such as raw material... Read more »
- Multi-Talented Bakery Operations Professional - *Managed all aspects of an artisan bakery including Sales, Marketing, HR, R&D, Production, Purchasing, Finance & Quality *Consistently increased Sales in Grocery, Retail and Foodservice channels *Engineered large scale production processes Open to relocating nationwide
- Product Development Scientist - Develop new fresh, ready-to-eat product ideas, present them to the customer, and commercialize from concept to launch Ability to work cross-functionally with several departments Formulation experience Effectively train employees at plant trials and launches on proper production processes, customer brand, and quality standards. Food safety and quality assurance knowledge Experience leading and mentoring Manages multiple... Read more »
- Quality Assurance & Regulatory Manager / Beverage Category - FDA labeling guidelines Compliance and Regulatory experience Product labeling Development of food safety procedures Creation of Nutrition Facts labels Development of company food safety plan in accordance to HACCP/FSMA principles Kosher and USDA Organic certifications National Organic Program (NOP) standards Project Management Leadership/supervisory experience Bachelor’s degree: Nutritional Science Open to relocation in southern states, currently... Read more »
- Results-driven and Innovative VP with expertise in operations, sales operations/management, and corporate strategy - A seasoned senior executive with experience in various functional areas, including operations, sales, marketing, business development and corporate strategy. I build, mentor & empower strong business teams that deliver solutions through custom designed, as well as best-practices initiatives. Have held VP-level positions in operations, sales & merchandise. This deep business experience offers the ability to... Read more »
- Process Design Manager / Beverage, Snacks & Dairy Categories - Process and Design improvements Equipment replacements and/or upgrades Capital Projects Management / Multi Facility Multiple Project Management Has worked in large cross-functional teams High Speed Automation Leadership/Management experience Safety Management Has experience in packaging and supply chain Currently resides in TX but considering relocation. Has lived in several US States. Bachelor’s Degree Chemical Engineering Master’s... Read more »
- Innovative Research and Development Leader Specializing in Food and Nutrition with Proven Success in Cost-Effective Product Development - Dedicated leader with 10 years of diversified experience in managing R&D teams and innovation product development from concept to commercialization. Data-driven R&D expert passionate about food and nutrition with proven results in cost savings initiatives. Leading and managing by example to optimize R&D’s capabilities and performance through restructure initiatives to drive revenue and growth goals... Read more »
- Accomplished dynamic global consumer goods executive and a transformational C-level leader who delivers profitable growth across different business environments and cultures, and gets it done the right way.. - Have learned from the best (P&G, Frito-Lay), and have delivered outstanding results for challenger brands throughout career – Coors (vs Bud, Miller), Coors Light (into Europe), Organix (vs Blue Buffalo, Purina), and Natural Food Works (start up natural & organic co-packer). -Capable General Manager / CEO with significant P&L management experience. Built great teams, thrived... Read more »
- Dynamic Regional Director of Sales for DSD who Boosted the East Coast Division for the World’s Top Natural/Organic Food Company - Food & Beverage innovator with vast experience and success on insight concerning Broker Management, Retail Execution Business Team development, Analysis Insight Rationalization specializing in CPG organizations. Strategic Organization Coordinator, extensive DSD knowledge & Supply Chain systems. Enjoys an unorthodox style of team management in which not only a “top to top” method of driving KPI... Read more »