Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Senior level Operations Executive actively seeking a new C-Suite or Senior level role within the Food/CPG industry. - Senior level Operations Executive actively seeking a new C-Suite or Senior level role within the Food/CPG industry. An accomplished leader possessing broad experience with expertise in operational strategies, organizational development and systems & process integration. • Multi-site Distribution • Passion for building effective and highly engaged teams • Budget & Capital Oversight, KPI and KPD... Read more »
- Senior C-Suite Sales Executive successful in business development within the food industry. - Senior C-Suite Sales Executive successful in business development within the food industry. Consistently delivering breakthrough achievements in strategy, private label, consumer package goods, commercial sales, product development, food manufacturing and marketing. • Progressive, passionate and results-driven with year-over-year success in revenue, profit and market growth in highly competitive environments demanding continuous improvement. • Builds strong... Read more »
- Accomplished and driven sales and marketing leader with over 15 years of extensive experience in fast-paced environment managing CPG sales. - Accomplished and driven sales and marketing leader with over 15 years of extensive experience in fast-paced environment managing CPG sales. Dynamic understanding of manufacturing, marketing, sales, and procurement relationships via all channels of trade (alternative, convenience, club, e-commerce, drug, grocery, mass, specialty, and international) through direct and broker management. • Strong business acumen encompassing strategic... Read more »
- Motivated Quality Assurance Candidate – Ingredients Category - Motivated Quality Assurance candidate in the ingredients category starting an active search for management level opportunities. He has working knowledge of HACCP, FSMA and GFSI schematics. He has leadership qualities and supervisory experience in both QA and operations. He’s currently working on WI, he is open to several areas in the United States.
- Senior Global Director of R&D – Beverage Category - Specializing in fruits, vegetables, high fiber, citrus, etc. juices From concept to commercialization Ingredient, product cost and manufacturing optimization Technology innovation Lead R&D teams 15-20 Cross-Functional collaborator (Manufacturing, Packaging, QA, Regulatory, Sales/Marketing, Supply Chain etc.) Project management BS Chemical Engineer
- Associate Director of Engineering – Shelf Stable / Snacks / Dairy Products - Multi-Plant Lean Manufacturing Initiatives Cost/Waste saving strategies in operations and supply chain Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, KanBan/Kaizen Events Automation Engineering Developing and implementation of advanced process controls Project Management on electrical and control systems Cross-functional team collaboration Risk Assessment Methodology MBA Finance Bachelor’s Degree Electrical Engineering Open to relocation!
- Highly accomplished food industry supply chain expert, willing to relocate! - – Experience includes warehousing, distribution planning, transportation, logistics, procurement, inventory management, and production planning – Team leader – Master of Science in Global Supply Chain Management – APICS CSCP, CLTD, SCOR-P, and S&OP certifications – Expert Excel skills, – WMS, ERP/MRP experience – Knowledge of HACCP, SQF, GMP’s – Process improvement focused
- International C-Suite executive delivering best in class results for premier global organizations. - Strong record of value creation developing category-leading brands in both B2B and B2C sectors. Focus on multi-functional change management. -Entity Startups- Emerging Markets -Strategic Planning, Global P&L, Divestiture, M&A -Brand, Portfolio and Innovation Management -Excel in Building Cross Cultural Leadership Teams -Geographic Expansion Open to relocating nationwide
- Bilingual plant operations and general management professional with over 15 years of experience in RTE and frozen foods in a USDA / FDA regulated environment. - Experience includes leading cross-functional and multi-cultural management teams to meet performance targets while adhering to food safety regulations. -Specialize in utilizing metric-based management techniques and promoting continuous improvement -In-depth knowledge and insightful interpretation of financial reports -Practitioner of lean principles and continuous improvement tools to engage a team and drive efficiency -Extensive experience with leading... Read more »
- Food and Beverage / CPG industry executive with 25 years experience in brand marketing and general management positions. - – History of successfully generating record setting results. – Management of a variety of global world class brands (Colgate-Palmolive, Sara Lee, Diageo) as well as start-ups. – Architect of consistent, genuine and authentic marketing strategies to create brands of substance, style and difference that resonate with today’s increasingly marketing savvy consumers. – Problem solver who... Read more »