Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Director of Sales / Business Development - Client-Focused Sales Leader driving revenue growth, partner development & innovative business development programming. Engaged, forward-thinking sales guru with proven success identifying and delivering profitable growth opportunities for global category leaders within the craft and artesian beer and NA-driven beverage industries. Holistic partnership approach to deliver strategic solution and result-based sales and marketing direction and leadership... Read more »
- C-Suite Executive excelling in driving revenue growth in CPG and Packaging industries. Experienced in high growth, mature markets, and turnaround situations with global public and privately-held companies. - Budgeting, Forecasting, and P&L management with strong profitable results Exceptional track record of developing high performing teams through motivation and accountability Strong negotiation skills Excel at evaluating growth opportunities and developing strategic organizational plans Driver of Innovation, leader in commercial efforts involving Sales & Marketing Seeking next opportunity to help a company grow commercially. 55060
- Director of Operations, Meat and Poultry - Bi-lingual Spanish Lean/Six Sigma Certified operations professional holding a BS in Agri-Business Engineering and an MBA. Track record of automation and process improvements within both slaughter and further processed meat and poultry companies. Strong leader of Production, Maintenance, R&D, and Quality teams. -Led production and R&D to support growth of over 200% in 5 years... Read more »
- President / CEO / COO / VP – Food Ingredients Manufacturing - Experienced executive with a diverse international and industry background seeking a C-suite position in a manufacturing business in Wisconsin, Illinois, or Remote. Ideal company size would be $25M to $150M in revenue. Excels at developing people’s talent at all levels within the organization so that they can succeed as long-term employees. Built high-performing teams that produced profitable... Read more »
- VP Marketing/Innovation/Growth or CMO for beauty and personal care, functional food/beverage, other nutrition/ wellness segments – Chicago area - I’m a transformation focused consumer brand marketing and innovation leader with broad expertise in food, beverage and beauty categories/ brands of varied sizes, channels & cultures. I see the big picture, and I know how to get there. I leverage strategic thinking, an analytical, market-grounded approach to innovation, and inherent curiosity to find nuggets of... Read more »
- Product Developer – Confectionery - Strategic and customer-focused professional with product development and project management lifecycle, from ideation and development to execution and launch. Experience: Experience with gum, taffy, hard and soft panning, chocolate panning, tableting, nuts, trail mix, and some baked granola type snacks Experience from bench to commercialization Production/trial runs Ingredient functionality Formulations Cross-functional relationships Regulatory/labeling experience Education:... Read more »
- Sr. Maintenance Manager / Beverage Category - 30 years of experience in Sr leadership in beverage processing environment (Maintenance or Engineering) Annual and quarterly budget CI Methodology, Root Cause Analysis, cGMP, GEMBA Walks, PDCA Coordination of projects, rebuilds, repairs, equipment installation. Developing employees, process improvements, SOP’s, plant safety procedures R&D, engineering equipment, process enhancements, product handling Building, infrastructure, grounds keeping maintenance and... Read more »
- Director of Sales, National and Regional Chain Accounts - Customer-focused, solution-driven Sales Director with experience leading national and regional foodservice account sales teams. Demonstrated success in cultivating new business, forecasting, annual strategic planning, and budget management. Experienced in the development of key account opportunities working with cross-functional teams including R&D, Innovation, FSQA, Revenue Management and Marketing. Strong leader prioritizing collaboration, communication, and mentoring/developing team... Read more »
- Director/Manager of Sales, Distribution, Trade Marketing, Key Accounts - Motivated, self-starter with an accomplished record of generating revenue, share, volume growth for global category leading brands and high growth, start-up organizations. 17 years of successful progressive job responsibility growth attained across distribution and supplier companies. Motivated by the opportunity to bring innovative, best-in-class strategies to create “game changing” influence on the business. Strong leadership... Read more »
- Strategic Global Leader combining financial, operational, and people management skills to create value for Fortune 100 CPG companies, Private Equity, and the Big 4. Expertise in M&A activities, company start-ups, strategy development and execution. - C-Suite executive with expertise to take your company to the next level. Strengths include a disciplined mindset, rigorous analytical and problem-solving skills Proven success in delivering sustainable business growth, turnarounds and transformation Ability to influence cross-functional groups and build high-performing teams Finance, Net Revenue Management, FP&A, Control and Reporting, Auditing Open to relocating nationwide ... Read more »