Meet Kinsa’s exceptional food and beverage candidates
The following featured food and beverage industry professionals are available for immediate interview and hire. Click on one of our Top Talent titles below and get connected with your next hire!
Don’t see what you’re searching for?
- Milwaukee Marketing Leader with 20+ Years of Success- Seasoned marketing leader helping B2C, B2B, CPG, FMCG and other companies reach their goals, dominate their markets and increase profits. Expert in developing customer personas, need-states, decision trees & purchase triggers in order to create superior strategies, brand plans, product development, marketing communications and path to purchase plans. Developed new brand positioning and go-to-market strategy... Read more »
- Proven CFO, COO, VP Strategic Sourcing- Well-rounded operations/finance/procurement leader with Fortune 50 sophistication, plus the practical hands-on leadership of smaller company environments. Extremely passionate about maximizing long-term shareholder value, ensuring a balanced portfolio of growth initiatives, and maintaining a high level of integrity and transparency. 10+ years of Food & Beverage experience. • Strategic Planning • FP&A • Executive leadership •... Read more »
- C-Suite Executive leader with a unique perspective rooted in versatility and a strong financial acumen.- Committed to being a catalyst for change within the organization by focusing on continuous improvement and quiet execution. Extensive experience in the ingredient industry. •Developed financial strategies to deliver against business growth plans, joint venture activity, capital investment and margin enhancement goals •Functional areas included Finance, Operations, Engineering, Quality and Regulatory •Delivered inventory management programs... Read more »
- Sales & Operations Executive with CPG/Private Brand experience working with industry leading grocery chains as well as 65 of the top 70 retailers in the US.- Leverages strong interpersonal and communications skills to build strategic relationships with clients, vendors, category managers, buyers, and broker networks. Hands-on approach to build strategic alliances with customers & vendors. Leadership roles include sales management, product development, product management, procurement, logistics, supply chain, quality assurance, A/R, budgeting & manufacturing. •Expertise in several categories including organic, gluten... Read more »
- Sr. Sales Executive with a history of exceeding profit objectives across a diverse range of category’s including eggs, packaging, poultry, produce, case-ready meats, fresh kitchens and commercial bakery.- •New Business Development Broker •Contract Negotiation & Administration •Budgeting & forecasting •Established network of retailer and grower relationships •Exceptional communication skills, strong negotiation skills •Project management across multi-functional groups Ideally would like to work with private label in the Indianapolis area
- President/VP experienced and passionate leader with the vision and keen ability to identify and implement strategies to promote profitability.- Proven track record building and maintaining strong customer relationships in the frozen and refrigerated food industry. •Manage all aspects of Sales, Purchasing, Quality Assurance, Research & Development and Technical Services •Project Management •Contract Negotiation •Mergers & Acquisitions •Broker Management Open to relocating for a President role, would like to stay in Houston area for a... Read more »
- Adaptable, proven, executive-level brand marketer that also brings a holistic, GM approach to the business and has demonstrated success domestically and internationally.- Strong, adaptable, proven brand marketer with 18 years of brand experience that has achieved success in a variety of scenarios: – new brands to billion-dollar brands – “bake sale” budgets to mega budgets – both domestic and international markets – from snacks to sports nutrition products Marketer with a General Management/holistic business/full PNL management approach... Read more »
- Accomplished, Strategic Marketing Director- History of success driving business growth through integrated marketing plans that surpass expectations. Exceptional creative talent coupled with in-depth marketing acumen. -Core competencies include market research & strategy development, brand architecture, product life cycle management -Global product launch expertise, exceptional creative development and direction -Accomplished in setting strategy, brand hierarchy, demand generation, product positioning, digital... Read more »
- National Sales Leader with 20+ years in the Wine industry- Sales and Marketing executive with a solid history of building national and custom brands in the on and off-premise channels. Experience working with start up companies as well as mid to large size alcoholic beverage companies. Has been hired on and retained during restructures to build national brands. Well rounded in brand marketing, business development... Read more »
- Influential leader with vision and talent for developing and executing winning strategies- Diverse Fortune 500 experience in CPG, Bakery, Animal Feed, Dehydrated Foods, and Ingredients. Effective with strategic direction to “break the mold” through creative thinking delivering record-breaking results. Thrive on handling difficult situations and carrying out high-risk decisions. Strengths include: • Vision, Strategy & Execution • Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing • Profit & Loss • Budget... Read more »