The following food & beverage industry professionals are experienced, motivated and ready to perform for your organization:
DIRECTOR OF SALES / DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
CANDIDATE INITIALS: S. T.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Outstanding! Move this candidate to the top of your list. At a great point in his career, this seasoned professional has: strong communication skills, a technical background, operations knowledge and experience.
With combined experience of 15 years in specialty food / nutritional ingredient B2B sales, this individual has served such accounts as: Kraft, Kellogg, Sara Lee, Wrigley, major beverage companies and more. Also responsible for contract manufacturing.
This candidate is based in Chicago and is accustomed to 50%+ travel.
EDUCATION: B. S. in Microbiology; Masters in Business Administration
DESIRED SALARY: $100,000+ (most recently at $145,000)
CONTACT: Kinsa recommends meeting this candidate in person – you will not be disappointed! Please contact Russ Lilly at 414.421.2000 x213 or e-mail Russ.
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS & PACKAGING
CANDIDATE INITIALS: A. M.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Beverage / Bottling Plant Operations executive able to implement process improvements and cost reductions organization-wide. Direct, extensive experience in utilizing LEAN manufacturing principles (including cross-functional teams) for problem solving, root-cause analysis, 5S, standardization, visual and value-stream mapping.
This A-level candidate enables his plant production teams to be high functioning, empowering them to autonomously identify problems and determine solutions in day-to-day production. P & L management; Bi-lingual English / Spanish.
EDUCATION: B. S. in Business Administration
DESIRED SALARY: $170,000. Willing to accept salary commensurate with position responsibilities.
CONTACT: To learn more, please contact Russ Lilly at 414.421.2000 x213 or e-mail Russ.
RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER /
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER / FOOD SCIENTIST
CANDIDATE INITIALS: C. R.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE: Project-minded, professionally trained, highly creative candidate seeking to grow career to the next level with new challenges. This self-motivated Product Development Manager / Food Scientist has over 10 years of industry experience and a proven performance record managing the implementation of new food products for the restaurant, hospitality, food service and retail food industries.
A determined leader, this manager focuses on enhancing productivity and profitability by utilizing strong technical, decision-making and creative problem-solving skills, while taking a results-oriented approach to project management and strategic marketing. Has worked with marketing and sales to prioritize projects and determine which to pursue. Employs “stage gate” process.
Open to relocation; single and renting; family is from Chicago.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Written and oral proficiency in Spanish, Italian and Arabic.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to conceptualize a project from ideation to the commercialization and marketing stages.
- Strong business management skills; ability to critically evaluate projects for feasibility.
- Strong knowledge of FDA, FSIS and USDA regulatory procedures and Genesis nutritional analysis programs.
- Ability to translate scientific information to a range of audiences.
- In-depth knowledge of baking technology, dough rheology, grain technology and starch gelatinization.
- Proficient in flavor processing and development i.e., spray dried, oil, and alcohol based sweet and savory flavor/aroma generation.
- Proficient in product development for laminated and lean dough, pastries, sauces, savory items and spice blends.
- Strong pilot plant experience based on product development/food science background.
- Strong experience in quality assurance and implementation of HACCP programs.
- Excellent knowledge in value-added pastry, bread, sauce, soup and meat items.
EDUCATION: B. S. in Food Science and Nutrition; currently pursuing M. B. A. and M. S. in Food Agribusiness programs; Associates degree in Culinary Arts.
DESIRED SALARY: Current base is $85,000; bonus is 15%.
CONTACT: Please contact Karen Engelmann at 414.421.2000 x211 or e-mail Karen.